Headlight Switch & Fuse Panel Falcon 1964 & Earlier
The headlight switch and fuse panel are mounted together this is one of
Ford's Bad Idea.
This was used on other years and other cars like comets.
1. To replace fuses or to replace head light switch disconnect battery.
2. above the headlight switch is a small bottom size is 1/4" push this in and pull headlight rod out of the switch.
3. The the knob removed on screw the bezel nut use a flat bladed screw driver.
4. Pull switch down now you can see the fuse panel.
5. Replace fuses at this time.
6. to replace the switch one each side of the headlight are spring clips push in lift back and discount headlight switch from fuse panel.
7. Reverse operation and reinstall items.
Disclaimer: This site is not intended to instruct or teach anyone in proper or safe methods of working on or maintaining a car and the author takes no responsibility for the use of the information contained herein.